Leveraging Linked In for Research & Networking
11/28/17 @ 4 PM Eastern
CEC: 1 PD
Speaker: Mike Miller, VP of Client Services, Dolbey
SIGN UP NOW!
Description: Whether you are managing a business or your own career, there are many tools out there that can assist in the relationships and networking that you build and preserve. As the adopted standard of career and business networking, Linked-In has become an invaluable tool to those that know how to use it. Attendees of this presentation will leave with the concepts and principals of “how it works” and “what it can do”; in addition to a list of short steps they can take in order to quickly benefit from it. Topics covered include:
- Client/Prospect/Career Research
- Lifetime Contact Manager
- Social Media Outlet for your Business or profession
- Hiring Tool
DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: 11/26/17 @ 5 PM
Date and Time: Thursday, March 30, 2017, at 4:00 pm eastern
Title: Emotional Aromatherapy
Speaker: Amy Ponzoo, RN
CEC: 1 Complementary Medicine
$10 AHDI member/ $20 Non-member
Description: Participants will learn about the medicinal and emotional benefits of using essential oils:
- How essential oils are used to balance emotions.
- The 10 best oils for emotional balance.
- Application methods and aromatherapy.
- The chemical makeup of the emotional aromatherapy oils.
LOOKING BACK AND THINKING AHEAD
February 28, 2017, 12 PM Eastern
Speaker: Claudia Tessier, RHIA, MEd
CEC: 1 PD
AHDI Member $10; Non-member $20
DESCRIPTION: The webinar will explore the history and future of healthcare documentation:
- What are the goals of healthcare documentation?
- How has healthcare documentation evolved to date?
- Who and what have influenced it, both positively and negatively?
- What factors will influence its future?
- What is the future of healthcare documentation and its impact on the medical transcription profession?
For those of you who were present for the Price of Quality webinar and for anyone else interested in seeing what material was covered, we have posted Dale Kivi’s presentation on the webinar page.